Terms and Conditions | Key West Florida Lodging
If there is a change in your plans for all or part of your stay, notify us at least 14 days prior to your arrival (30 to 60 days for holidays and special events) and we will refund your deposit less a $50 cancellation fee. If cancelled inside of two weeks (or 30-60 days, which ever applies), your deposit is forfeited. Upon arrival, payment must be made in full for the agreed upon stay. If you wish to check out before your confirmed departure date, for whatever reason, your payment will not be refunded. We regret that there can be no exceptions to this policy.
- Island City House has a higher restriction, limiting guest reservations to those that are 25 and older.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices listed do not include tax, which is 12.5 percent.
- One-bedroom suite prices are based on a two-person occupancy.
- Two-bedroom suite prices are based on a four-person occupancy.
- There is a $20 charge for each additional person. Children under 12 stay free.
- Rates, minimum stays, and deposit requirements may be higher during special events and holidays.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club, and Travelers Cheques.
- Check–in time: 3:00 pm. Check-out time: 11:00 am.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- One nights advance deposit is required for reservations. Two-nights advance deposit may be required for special events and/or holidays.